Business is booming! We’ve already announced new facilities in Washington state and Canada. Now we’re proud to announce new changes to the Marco team!
“These changes have been made with an eye to the ongoing expansion of Marco’s sales, marketing, production, and distribution activities,” said Marco president Blake Atkins. “Our goal is to bring extraordinary value to our customers, and these promotions within our proven team, along with some key additions to expand our capabilities, will enhance our ability to deliver value through the roof.”
Changes to the Marco team include:
- David Piersol joins the Marco management team as Director of Operations. David will manage all aspects of Marco’s supply chain starting with purchasing and ending with the delivery of our product to our customers. David brings over 30 years of manufacturing and distribution experience to Marco.
- Aaron Carpenter has been hired as a Midwest Territory Sales Manager.
- Enrico Bocchino has been hired as the Quebec/Eastern Province Territory Sales Manager in Canada. Enrico brings 20 years of sales experience to Marco.
- Barry Broxterman has been promoted to Midwest Regional Sales Manager.
- George Allaster, Jr, has been promoted to Southeast Regional Sales Manager.
- John Marchand was promoted to Southwest Regional Sales Manager (Q3 of 2017).
- Lindsey Goodsell has been promoted to Creative and Digital Marketing Manager.
- Zach Buege has been promoted to Product Development and Marketing Manager.
“All of these changes are an indication of the opportunities that are available to employees here at Marco,” Atkins said. “We employ the best people we can find and we provide them with the right tools to be successful. The end result is always better value for our customers.”