Flexible metal-to-metal adhesive that stays in place, even in extreme heat.
- Trimmable joint and end lap sealing tape
- Non-staining, permanently flexible
- Seals around windows, doors, roof vents, and more
- Roll won’t telescope from heat before installation
- Keeps even hot metal roofing panels in place—no melting or oozing
- Made in the USA
3/32” x 3/8” x 45’: 16 rolls/carton, 30 carton/pallet
3/32” x ½” x 45’: 16 rolls/carton, 30 carton/pallet
3/32” x ¾” x 45’: 16 rolls/carton, 30 carton/pallet
3/32” x 1” x 45’: 12 rolls/carton, 30 carton/pallet
Chemical Name: Isobutylene
Chemical Family: Butyl Mixture
Health Hazard: 0-Minimal
Flammability Hazard: 0-Minimal
Reactivity Hazard: 0-Minimal
Volatile (WL)%: 0
Solubility in Water: Insoluble
Specific Gravity (H20=1): 1.59-1.64
Evaporation Rate: Not Applicable
Appearance: Soft, pliable gum
Color: Q-126 (off-white to gray), Q126BB (black), Q-126-10 (off-white to gray)
Flash Point: >400° F (204° C)
Method: Pensky Marten closed cup
Extinguishing Media: Dry chemical, carbon dioxide, foam, water
Special Fire-Fighting Procedures: Large quantities of water will extinguish. Do not enter confined space without proper protective equipment.
Products: Carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide
- Based on data available to Marco Industries, none of the components in this product are considered hazardous according to OSHA Hazard communication Standard 29CFR 1910,1200.
- The composition of this mixture is proprietary information. In the event of a medical emergency, compositional information will be provided to a physician or nurse.